If you require further information please reach out .
About Covid Interns
Covid Interns offers recruitment solutions to businesses and students who have been negatively impacted by the pandemic. We connect talented and specialised candidates with SMEs in numerous locations and industries through a simple and personalised process.
We are an employment placement agency.
Our approach to privacy
At Covid Interns, protecting your personal data is of paramount importance to us and we respect your privacy at every stage of the process.
We are the controller of your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement in line with the General Data Protection Regulation in Europe (“GDPR”).
This Privacy Statement applies to all personal data processing by Covid Interns in our role as personal data controller under the GDPR. Personal data includes any data that could enable someone to be identified.
Whose personal data do we have?
This Privacy Statement applies to personal data we process from:
- Business Partners
As an employment facilitation service, we connect those seeking employment (“Applicants”) with businesses in need of Interns (“Business Partners”). For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, an Intern is someone who has submitted a candidate application form for the purposes of seeking employment (“Intern(s)”).
Our services include:
The facilitation of placements between Applicants and Business Partners for permanent, contract, or internship positions. The nature of each placement is agreed at the discretion of the Intern and the Business Partner.
The kind of information we hold about you
In connection with Applicants’ request to work with one of our Business Partners and any subsequent employment, we will collect, store and use the following categories of personal information about you:
- Any information you have provided to us in your curriculum vitae and cover letter.
- Any information you have provided in the course of the recruitment process or otherwise including right to work documentation, references, name, title, address, telephone number, personal email address, date of birth, gender, marital status and dependents, next of kin, employment history, qualifications etc.
- Performance information from partner businesses.
In connection with Business Partners’ request for an Applicant and potential subsequent Intern, we will collect, store, and use the following categories of information about you:
- Company description
- Contact name, email address and telephone number
- Job description
Sharing your personal data
Covid Interns may need to share your personal data in order to provide our service to you and in the normal course of business. We will provide you with the option to opt out before your data is shared with Business Partners and relevant third parties and strive that this done in compliance with the law.
In certain circumstances, we may share your personal data as follows:
- If we are obligated to provide personal data in compliance with legal duty;
- To protect our rights, assets, or safety, or that of our Applicants, Business Partners, Interns or others. This may include information exchange between organisations for the purpose of fraud protection.
- To market placement success (never shared without further permission
- To process financial information and facilitate payment
Situations may arise where it is necessary to transfer information (including your
personal data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation,
receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of our company,
provided that the third party only uses your personal data for the purposes that
you provided it to us. The personal data transferred will be limited only to that
which is necessary. You will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out in the event of
any such potential transfer under the events listed above. You acknowledge that
such situations may occur, and that any acquirer of Covid Interns’ assets may
continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
We may share Applicant and intern information with the following:
- Business Partners and potential Business Partners
We may share Business Partner information with the following:
Your rights in connection with personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law, Applicants, Interns and Business Partners have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request” This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a partner business) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
Opt out of the transfer of data to a third party for the same purposes for which you supplied the data to us originally.
Upon receipt of a request in writing to email@example.com, we will comply with any request pertaining to the aforementioned rights you have as an Applicant, Business Partner or Intern.
For Business Partners, you have the right to request payment information be deleted from our system. However, for security reasons, we cannot provide access to said details.
Right to withdraw consent
All Applicants, Interns and Business Partners have the right to withdraw consent for to the collection, processing and transfer of personal information at any time. To withdraw consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received notification that consent has been withdrawn, we will no longer process information for the purpose or purposes originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
Changes to this privacy notice
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time.
Terms & Conditions
Covid Interns is a Registered Business Name, registered in Ireland no. 688733. Covid Interns has provided the materials set out in this website for informational purposes only. By accessing and using this site, or by applying to our system, you agree to be subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
All website design, text, logos, pictures/graphics and functionality is the exclusive property of Covid Interns. Any content found on this website may not be taken and repurposed without Covid Interns’ written consent.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all trademarks and logos mentioned in this document are Covid Interns’ property. All rights reserved. Any other company names or logos mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Covid Interns seeks to ensure all information on this website is accurate and up to date, but some information is subject to change.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, neither Covid Interns nor its employees will be subject to damages connecting to misuse of this website.
3. Third Parties
Any business or company and their services is solely displayed for informational purposes, and does not indicate an advertisement by Covid Interns. Covid Interns assumes no responsibility regarding the performance of their Partner Businesses.
Upon agreement with the policies outlined within this document, you have the express permission to:
Save information on a personal device for personal use only;
- Print information provided on the website, as long as the document displays Covid Intern’s copyright notice
- Any other use is prohibited.
Misuse of Site
Covid Interns reserves the right to refuse service and cease partnership if we believe your website use violates the policies set out above, violate relevant law and/or is harmful to the image of Covid Interns.
This website was created and continues to be controlled and maintained by Covid Interns in the Republic of Ireland. The Republic of Ireland’s laws govern the terms & conditions set out above. Covid Interns reserves the right to make changes to our site and terms & conditions at any time.
Can't Find The Information You're Looking For?
Send a message to the team and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.